Friday, July 15, 2011

Columns and light - Dayton, OH

Columns and light - Dayton, OH by Brian E Mitchell
Columns and light - Dayton, OH, a photo by Brian E Mitchell on Flickr.
1/20 23mm f4.0 0EV
I travel a lot for work and frequently I take the time to take some shots of the city that I'm visiting. Today I decided to start sharing some of them.

This shot, as you can see from the name, is in downtown Dayton, OH. I'm a big fan of architecture and this view struck me as really cool. I like the amount of work on the columns and the light and the lights inside the building add a bit to the picture by drawing you inside the building a little bit.

As I travel more I'll add to my collection and I'll post some of those pictures here from time to time.

In the meantime I've posted two more shots from this trip on my flickr page. Cruise on over and take a look at my Photostream!

No comments:

Post a Comment