Friday, April 29, 2011

Brass Pots in Epcot's Morocco



Scott Kelby has, among many others, been a real inspiration to me in my photography. He is an excellent teacher and author, but most importantly, he's an incredibly positive person.

He is also the world's #1 selling author of photography and technology books. I own several of those books and they are dogeared and worn from use.

This shot is an 'ode to Scott Kelby'. In Scott's original Digital Photography Book he had a similar shot and I have been working on my version of it for awhile now.

The spot is tough to find as it is hidden around a couple of corners away from the shops in the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot. It is further proof to me that Disney's attention to detail is amazing, even around corners and down alleys where few guests go they take the time to carry the theme through the whole place.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read much Scott Kelby. I'll look now, thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete