Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cinderella's Castle


Cinderella's Castle, originally uploaded by Brian E Mitchell.

Hey gang! I'm feeling a need for some Disney today.

This shot is one of the things that makes Disney, and especially the Magic Kingdom so great. Right behind me, to my right and to my left there are hordes of people. But here, by design, there is this tranquil view of the most majestic spot on property.

Disney loves getting people through the turnstiles in huge numbers. But what's so amazing to me is that even with that driving desire you can find places like this where it feels like it's just you in the park and the world just slips away.

I can't wait until the fall when we get to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, you know how I love castles and fairytales!:) This is so beautiful...one of my favorite places on the planet. It's funny, you know...I met you first, by editing one of your castle shots on TMIP and you were so gracious about it even though I had no idea what I was doing and tried to pretend I did. I'm so glad for that day.:)

    ReplyDelete