Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm on Alltop!!!

Guy Kawasaki, former Apple Evangelist and creator of Truemors, created Alltop.com. It's a clearing house for blogs and it organizes them by category.

About a month ago I submitted this blog and I got an email this weekend that my blog had been accepted!

Go here alltop.com/photography and scroll all the way down to the bottom (that's where the new guys live) and you'll see a link to this blog.

By the way, the more visits and comments I get the higher up on the Alltop listing I will be. Hint Hint...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that is great news! You're a made blogger now! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! You've been working very hard and it looks wonderful over here. Excellent work and congratulations!!!:)

    ReplyDelete