Sunday, February 13, 2011

Biplane


Airplane Model, originally uploaded by Brian E Mitchell.

So I've had a love for airplanes since I was a small child. My parents used to take me to a local airport in South Florida on the weekends, mostly because it was free, but I was hooked even then.

I have been in and out of airplane cockpits from the time I was young and, true to what Da Vinci said, "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." You can ask anybody that knows me, with even the slightest hint of airplane noise I will just about give myself whiplash trying to find it.

Hi, My name is Mitch and I'm addicted to airplane noise...

These days most of my flying is spent wedged into a "plush" and "roomy" airline seat as I hurtle across the country in a pressurized metal tube. Oh well, it's still flying!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, we seem to be on the same wavelength, my friend. Perhaps we were birds in another life.:) I like the new look over here!

    ReplyDelete