Thursday, February 3, 2011

Destin Beach


Destin Beach, originally uploaded by Brian E Mitchell.

Today was a gray, dreary, cold day here in North Florida. Right now it is about 40 and raining. Elsewhere in the country it is far worse with downright frigid temperatures and, probably at this point, mountains of snow.

So, I think it's a great time to post a shot of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Hopefully this will help some of us feel warm and maybe even a little bit of sand between our toes.

It always seems to help, no matter how bad things get.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I feel the momentum spreading! I love it Mitch!!:) Ahhhhh, I can close my eyes and hear the waves and Zac Brown singing Toes in the Water in the background!:) I'm so happy you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete