Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bouquet of Flowers


Bouquet of Flowers, originally uploaded by Brian E Mitchell.
This is my second post about flowers and based on the reaction of some to my last post, I know I'm going to take so grief. Oh well, I can take it!

It was another cold, gray day here and to top it off it was misting and drizzly. It reminded me of Seattle, hence the choice of this shot for my blog post tonight.

At Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA, they sell these bouquets of flowers right off the farm. You can be there when the farmers bring in the flowers and watch them wrap them up into these beautiful arrangements. You can buy them for just a few dollars have beautiful fresh flowers for your house.

The flowers are different every day so chances are that any shot you get of one of these bouquets will truly be one of a kind.

1 comment:

  1. We have a local farmer's market where I can get fresh flowers too, but not at this time of year. I look forward to that so much.:) Seattle is a place I've always wanted to visit.
    I'm glad you are comfortable enough in your own skin, to post your flower shots in spite of the grief you get for it! Because I think they're beautiful....

    ReplyDelete