Friday, May 13, 2011

Adventurer's Club


Adventurer's Club, originally uploaded by Brian E Mitchell.

1/8000 168mm f 2.8 -1 2/3 EV

There are a lot of things at Disney that come and go.

Usually, though, they disappear seemingly overnight and while you're blinking the new whatever just appears. Downtown Disney is a bit different. Long ago closed are the Pleasure Island clubs, but yet they're still there. Kind of eery, if you ask me.

I never took the time to go to the Adventurer's Club, but I've heard that in its day it was a lot of fun.

There is a plan for this part of Downtown Disney, so this picture will be gone soon. I'm happy that I paused long enough to get it.

1 comment:

  1. I am too. I never made it to the Adventurer's Club. Great image! The vignette works perfectly here!

    ReplyDelete