Monday, May 23, 2011

Remy


Remy, originally uploaded by Brian E Mitchell.
1/15 200mm  f 3.2 -1 EV

I don't usually shoot characters when we're at Disney, unless a particular mouse makes an appearance.

Remy, however, is one of my favorites. Mostly because there is only one place you can catch him, the Chefs de France restaurant in the France pavilion (one of our favorite places for lunch). It's also tough to get a good shot of him because his "handler" doesn't let him out for very long at all. Another reason I'm a fan of long, fast glass.

As you can see above I shot this one "racked out" at 200mm and at f 3.2. Throw in some amazing window light and whammo, you get a much sought after (at least by me) shot of the elusive Remy.

1 comment:

  1. What a stellar shot! Do you know...in all our trips to WDW, I still have not eaten here? I need to do that, don't you think?

    I would still like to add that lens to my bag...maybe next year. In the meantime, I sure do enjoy what you get out of it!:)

    ReplyDelete