Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Purple Flower in the Sun


Purple Flower in the Sun.jpg, originally uploaded by Brian E Mitchell.
1/640 200mm f 2.8 -1 EV

And now it's time for...another flower picture!

I shot this one at Downtown Disney. There were a bunch of these of various colors planted all over the place.

It was a really bright day which made it difficult to get the light exactly how I wanted it, and believe it or not I don't have a Joe Mcnally sized crew to help me modify light. So I'm left to crawl around trying to find the right angle to get the light where I want it and in the right place.

It makes it all worth it when you get the shot you're looking for.

I like this shot. It's got a decent amount of flower detail, one lone drop of water and the color works for me.

I hope you like it, too.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed I do.:) It's my favorite color. It's beautifully exposed and in the perfect light. I'd say it was worth the effort..definitely. The bokeh is gorgeous too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete